With the advancement of nanotechnology and the perceived hazards associated with handling nano powders, Hosokawa Micron Ltd has developed a range of equipment and integrated systems specifically to contain these ultra fine powders.
Designed to ensure operator protection from potentially hazardous materials and ensure product integrity Hosokawa Micron offer a range of high containment options suitable for use in the manufacture and handling of nano powders.
- Single cell work stations to multi cell variants
- Multi use, flexible containment isolators
- Isolators incorporating bespoke integrated equipment
This mid-range, mobile, plug and play, wheeled Isolator is suitable for the containment of products and processes with containment levels below 1µg/m3 and applications that require the containment of larger pieces of equipment. A cost effective containment option with short production lead times.
- Acrylic canopy for full visibility without dark spots to give full operational visibility
- Location of glove ports in any position on all four sides of canopy for all round access
- Includes HEPA filtration and continuous liner bag out port
- Sampling, charging, dispensing, packing
Isolator systems enable products to be handled down to OEB<5 (down to 30 nanogram).