ATP Turboplex Ultrafine Classifier
A single-wheel or multi-wheel air classifier for ultrafine classifying of superfine powders in the fineness range d97 = 5 to 10 µm; with the NG model, finenesses of d97 = 2 µm (d50 = 0.3 µm) are possible.
- Spatter-grain-free operation over the entire separation range
- Integrated coarse material classifier to increase the cut point
- Low-wear mode of operation
There is hardly another type of classifier that is so well adapted to the demands of practical operation as the Alpine Turboplex Ultrafine Classifier:
- The simple and robust design reduces costs for maintenance and servicing
- The horizontal arrangement of the classifying wheel reduces wear even with abrasive products and guarantees a long service life
- If processing extremely abrasive products, a wear-protection lining prevents excessive wear
- Modest space requirement
- High fines yield
- Sharp top size limitation
- Stable operation even if the feed rate fluctuates
- Long service life
- Coating formation prevented, e.g. when classifying CaCO3
- Rinsing gap easy to adjust
- Narrow rinsing gap possible
All single-wheel and multi-wheel ATP classifiers can be delivered in pressureless design. With the exception of the 750 ATP and the 1000 ATP, the classifiers are available to order in explosion-pressure-shock-proof design to 10 bar overpressure.
The materials of construction and the wear protection are customised for each individual application. For the pharmaceuticals industry, the ATP is manufactured in stainless steel.